Sunday, December 22, 2013

I Licked it!

Let me start with saying....this was not my idea! I should have left this review to the professionals...but I got hooked in.

So here it goes.

So I went across the street from my apartment one day to Urban Outfitters - ok before you unfollow me completely for falling into their trap let me explain. They do have some random crazy stuff in there - and I am all about random crazy stuff. If you got a Christmas gift from me this year- odds are a good amount of what I sent you is from there. Anyway, I am minding my own and I stumble on these beauties.....



So being full  of swagger as I am I had to try them. The color was great and it dared me to try them. I am up for a dare anytime, and this had dare written all over it.  I have threatened for weeks to test them and today is the day. 

So let me just say....if you like wasabi you are in for a treat...if not...you will gag and curse whoever dared you to try such a horrid item. 
I tried licking it first. 
Then sucking it. 
Then chewing it. 
Then licking some more. 
Then I went back to...oh sweet Jesus....impossible to write about a candy cane without giggling like a Jr high- using lick too much makes me laugh. YES I SUCKED IT AND LICKED IT! 
Yep...cut and paste that shit all over twitter...sorry Mom and Dad.  In my humble opinion no matter how I lick, suck, chew - it tastes like vomit! It tastes like sugar to start and you think all is well. Then BAM! a few licks in and you are in wasabi hell! It sticks to your teeth and coats your throat in wasabi juices - I never in my life have wanted to induce vomit- today I wanted to.   There I said it - I have a dislike for wasabi and this candy cane was nasty!

Again....my video skills are sub par and I can't seem to upload my live taste test of these shit sticks.  I'll see what I can do, but until then, I warn you. These are not to be tasted by the faint of heart...I had to spit it out...and that's just not me. OHHHHHH SNAP!!!!!!!! Yeah, I went there. Classy Lassy!

OK - I will show myself out now - goodnight everyone!  See you next time.

Swag on!
@Irishbelle2000 - twitter
@Irishbelle78 - Instagram


2 comments:

  1. Maybe next time you'll find one you want to swallow ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA - maybe the bacon one....keep you posted. LOL

      Delete