Thursday, November 28, 2013

How Twitter Saved Me - THANKFUL FOR YOU!

Dear Sweet Baby Jesus laying in the manger - thank you for social media!

Now before you jump down my throat telling me I am a crazy person being grateful for the invention of the Internet - thank you by the way Al Gore (HAHA LOL!)- I am forever grateful for my children, my family, my health, and the blessed life that I have been given.

But....

This year, this year, I want to make a special "shout out" to social media -  in all its glorious forms - for saving me.

Can I get an AMEN? AMEN!

Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumbler, Snapchat (don't judge me), KIK, - thank you!

If I missed anyone I am so sorry.

But everyone here brought be out of my post divorce funk and into a much better happier place. Back to me - the feisty Irish chic who loves whiskey,loves to laugh, loves to karaoke, and loves to be random  - among other things. Some of you here had a more direct role than others, but all of you, all your words, posts, blogs, reviews, v-logs, and overall randomness saved me!  You have no idea how awesome you all are!  THANK YOU!

I am eternally grateful for all of you and for the Internet that brought us all together!

WOW! That was pretty sappy for Swagger Mom - but it had to be said.

OK - next time we will discuss the finer points of guilty pleasures and there MIGHT be a video involved. WHAT!??!?!?!?

Stay tuned!

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!
See you soon!
Swagger MOM

Speaking of guilty pleasures lets kick that off right….Have a FUNKY FUNKY CHRISTMAS!





2 comments:

  1. That Funky Christmas New Kids song is completely out of control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is perfect! LOVE IT! happy to share the love :)

    ReplyDelete