Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Spice up your snow day!

      
Trapped!
Its unbearably cold outside and I am stuck inside going on day 2 of a snow day.

I needed something hot - ASAP!  And since Johnathan Rhys Meyers has not called me back about moving into the vacant apartment across the hall from me ...yet, I needed to get some spice somewhere else.
Ahh, Johnathan Rhys Meyers - yes the apartment is still available - call me! 




Thank goodness there are Doritos! I live above a 7/11 and I found Doritos Flamas there the other day! I have never heard of these so of course I had to try, since - as I have explained before I am a Doritos addict.   So since it was a snow day and I was bored here is a glimpse of me and my boys eating Doritos..wow, and I wonder why I am still single! Enjoy! BTW - the whole video is worth it for just the last 5 seconds -watch the little one bottom right - priceless!

      
       
I hope you enjoyed our little experiment into video blogging. Who knows we may do it again. Although I hate my voice and my face on film so I will have to get over that first  - I sound crazy and I look bloated - nice right?!  As you can see we are not professionals and we don't edit. We are one take - 3, 2, 1, action over here. If you like that style you are in luck!

 Hope everyone is staying warm - if not add a little spice to your day with some Flamas Doritos - you won't regret it! :)  Although I think my little one will. ;/

Until next time - keep your swagger on!

@Irishbelle2000 - twitter
@irishbelle78 - instagram

5 comments:

  1. Spicy bloody fingers! Tee hee! Love the purple bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum yum! I love this video so much all bc of Alex's reaction at the end! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. HAHA :) thanks - we pale in comparison :) but thank you very much...my boys love the camera, what can I say :) LOL

      Delete